The Office of Student Services consolidates the functions of the Registrar's, Financial Aid, Student Employment, Student Accounts, Credit and Collections offices into one office in order to offer a one-stop service for our students.
Moore Tech Student services
- Academic advising - provides students academic services related to course selection, selecting a major, study skills, and referrals to tutoring and academic success skills
- Academic success skills/tutoring - provides tutoring and academic interventions with academic subjects
- Assessment - focused on program evaluation, and research implementation in student services and other academic departments for both accreditation and continual improvement of student services and academic departments
- Admissions - answering student and family questions, monitoring the submission of applications, reviewing applications and making admissions decision recommendations in collaboration with faculty.
- Recruitment- provide potential students with information about Moore Tech during school visits and college fairs
- Financial aid - assists students in college affordability including the difference between grants, scholarships, work-study, and loans; processing federal and state aid, payment plans; minimizing debt and understanding how student loans cannot be discharged.
- Registrar - processes registration requests, schedules classes and maintains class list, enforce the rules for entering or leaving classes, and keeps a permanent record of grades and marks.
- Orientation - provides support and programming for first-term students and transfer students.
The Student Services department is managed by Karen Treas - Vice President of Student Services.
Contact information: email@example.com