The associate degree is available to any student in the day programs of
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration& Heating
- Automotive Service Technology
- Industrial Electricity/Plant Maintenance
- Machine Shop
- Welding Advanced
- Property Maintenance Advanced
Upon successful completion of the two-year trade program and the 15 hours of general education students will be awarded the associate degree.
General Education Courses:
- Technical Writing 3 credit hrs
- Professional Development 3 credit hrs
- Psychology 3 credit hrs
- Technical Physics 3 credit hrs
- Math for Technicians 3 credit hrs
- Computer Skills 3 credit hrs (Automotive Service Technology)
- Total: 15 credit hr
(One General Education Course will be offered each Trimester.)
Bachelor’s of Applied Science and Applied Management Degree
Moore Tech students can transfer their associate degree credits from Moore Tech toward a Bachelor’s Degree of Applied Science and Applied Management Degree to Ranken College in St. Louis, Missouri or University of Arkansas Fort Smith (UAFS).
Ranken Technical College in St. Louis, Missouri will accept transferable credits earned with a grade of “C” or higher from Moore Tech towards their Bachelor’s of Science and Applied Management degree program. Ranken’s program is offered as an online program.
University of Arkansas Fort Smith (UAFS) will accept transferable credits from Moore Tech's technical degree programs towards a Bachelor's of Applied Science. UAFS program is offered as an online program.
Catherine Cunningham - ccummingham [at] mooretech [dot] edu
David Cunningham - dcunningham [at] mooretech [dot] edu
Mike Shaw - mshaw [at] mooretech [dot] edu